Whenever we lose a USB receiver, we get into confusion because the wireless keyboard is of no use! But if you are a Logitech user, you can solve the matter in a less expensive way How? Let’s tell you how to deal with Logitech K350 Keyboard lost USB receiver!
- 1 Pair up Logitech Unifying USB Receiver
- 2 FAQs on Logitech K350 Keyboard Receiver
- 3 Wrap Up
How to Use Logitech Keyboard with Lost USB Receiver
When it comes to connecting the Logitech keyboard, you can simply use the USB that the device came with. However, it’s not rare that you lose the receiver and have to change the full keyboard to solve this problem. Well, this is not the case with Logitech.
The brand came up with an incredible technology that can be used as a receiver for not only one but six to seven wireless devices including the mouse and the keyboard. They named this unifying technology the Unifying Receiver USB.
The best part of this one is you do not need to add more than one dongle to connect several devices! It makes connecting wireless devices easy for the users. Today, we will tell you how you can solve the Logitech K350 keyboard lost USB by adding it to a unifying receiver by the brand. The method is important for you if see the Logitech mk270 missing USB receiver too!
Pair up Logitech Unifying USB Receiver
To connect or pair the receiver to your Logitech Keyboard and finally the keyboard to the computer, you will need the Unifying Software by Logitech. You will be happy to learn that this is a free app.
- First of all, you have to get ready with the unifying receiver and get it into the USB port of your Laptop or PC.
- After this, your job is to download the Logitech Unifying software and then follow the instructions on your screen for installing it.
- After the installation is done, you have to switch on the app. Get into Logitech Unifying Software and then, press NEXT from the bottom part.
- Now, it’s time to turn on the keyboard. Go through the switch of your keyboard and switch it on. Make sure it is fully charged.
- Here, all you need to do is wait a bit. You have to wait so that the keyboard can connect. It will show you “restart the device you want to connect to your computer.” Now, press NEXT once again.
- After this, you will see a new tab here there will be a text field. There, you need to type some texts for testing the keyboard.
- Once you have done it, it will provide you with an option to move further. Go for YES and then NEXT. And finally, click FINISH and your job is complete.
- The keyboard will get connected to the Unifying Receiver. All you need now is to use the keyboard and test if it is working fine or not.
This receiver works for almost all the keyboards by Logitech. The Unifying logo will be added if your device is compatible with the universal receiver. The best part is you can get the Logitech k270 receiver with a unifying facility added with the keyboard already!
You might get disappointed if you see the Logitech k220 receiver lost. Yes, it doesn’t work with this one and the ones that don’t have the Orange Unifying Logo.
Note: The keyboard might be paired with the receiver already. If it is, all you need to do is plug in the receiver first and then switch on your Logitech k350 keyboard. You don’t need to connect them manually repeatedly. They will be connected automatically if they were connected before.
FAQs on Logitech K350 Keyboard Receiver
Is Logitech K350 wireless keyboard compatible with the Unifying receiver?
How do I connect the Logitech K350 Wireless Keyboard?
Can I use the Unifying receiver with Logitech K220?
There is no time worrying about the lost USB receivers anymore! Because now, you can simply get a Unifying Receiver for all the connections you need. If the USB receiver is lost, think that the Unifying receiver is more powerful than the previous one; no doubt!