Taking snaps now and then is easier on smartphones. However, when it comes to the computer, it gets annoying for some people! The worst thing we face is different keyboards having different keys for the job! Here, we will discuss how to print the screen on Logitech Keyboard k780 in some easy steps!
Methods of Print Screen on Keyboards
For most of the keyboards having the Prnt Scrn button added, the method is easier than other keyboards. All you need is to go through the below-mentioned steps and you are done!
- First of all, go through the keyboard and get your hands on the button Alt.
- Then, you have to go through the Prnt Scrn button.
- Now, all you need is to press both ALT and PRNT SCRN buttons together. When you press both of these buttons simultaneously, it will print the screen on.
Method 1: Fn + Del Buttons
However, not all keyboards have the Prnt Scrn button added. If you are using Logitech keyboard k780, you might ask “where is the print screen key on the Logitech keyboard!” Unfortunately, there is none!
Here, you don’t have a dedicated Print Scrn button already; you might get a little confused. Here, we will solve your issues! If you are using your Logitech keyboard in Windows, there is an easy method to do it. Follow these steps to print the screen on your Logitech keyboard k780.
- To print the screen, you have to make sure that you are using the latest Windows 10 Update. If you have this one, it’s easy for you to convert the print screen key to open screen snipping. As you do not have a print screen key, you have to settle for the Fn and Del buttons.
Now that you have the latest update, let’s move to the steps that you need to follow for making this work!
- First of all, get your hands on the Setting menu of your PC. For this, go through the Start Menu and go to the typing area. In the typing box, you have to type Settings. It will bring out the gear icon for you. Take your cursor there and click on it.
- Once you get into the Settings menu, you will see a blank box above all mentioning “find a setting.” Your job is to go through that box and type Print Screen. Once you type it, several options will come before you.
- Among those options, you will get to see an option that will help you in deciding the Print Screen shortcut. Go for that one. Get your hands on the cursor and toggle it to switch it on. It will mention “use the PrtScn button to open screen snipping.” After you switch it on, you are ready!
- Now, all you need is to grab the part of the screen according to your desire. And then, you need to press Fn and Del button. Make sure you are pressing both of these buttons simultaneously. This is how you can print the screen on your Logitech Keyboard k780!
Method 2: Shift and Windows Key
The previous method that we mentioned above works just fine for almost all the users that don’t have a dedicated print screen on their keyboard. However, there are times when you might see the Logitech keyboard print screen not working.
In that case, the Fn + Del buttons might be assigned for some other specific program in your Windows 10. Though this is rare this happens too. In that case, you can try the previous method and if it doesn’t work, the current method can be helpful too.
- For this method, you won’t need to switch on the Print Screen shortcut from the Settings. Instead, you can work with this even if the shortcut is not switched on. All you need is to go through the keyboard and press a few buttons. The latest update is mostly not required here. But it’s better if your Windows is updated.
Enough discussions already, right! Let’s get back to the steps. This one is a pretty simple step, check it out!
- Go through your keyboard and press the Shift key along with the Windows key and S. Well, in short, you have to press all three of these buttons together. Press Shift + Windows Key + S. Once you press all of these simultaneously, you will see the cursor changing its outlook.
- Here, the cursor will look like a plus sign instead of looking like an arrow. Now, your job is to use the cursor to select the area that you want to capture. Select it with the plus sign and capture it to the clipboard!
Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard
Don’t worry if you don’t see the print screen button added to whatever keyboard you use. Any keyboard these days includes buttons that will allow you to print the screen. All you need is to search for the right method to do it and then VIOLA!