No matter whether you are a gamer or you just enjoy typing when it comes to the color of the RGB keyboard, we always have a preference. Now, you can bring changes in the appearance of your keyboard within minutes! Yes, we are here to tell you how to change color on Redragon keyboard!
Methods of Changing the Color on Redragon Keyboard
Do you want to change the color of your Redragon keyboard? Along with this, not only the whole keyboard, you can change the color for individual keys too! Take a look at our two methods
Color Changing of Redragon Keyboard with Software
One of the very common ways of changing the color of the Redragon keyboard is using software for the job. Yes, we agree that if you plan on installing the software, it will take a little bit of effort for sure.
But if that’s what helps you to change the color often without any further complication, this method is the best. Also, we prefer this one because it will help you to change the color for the Redragon keyboard as this one works for almost every RGB combination.
Let’s check out how to change color on Redragon keyboard with the help of software. The steps are mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to download the software that can help you in changing the color. For this, firstly, you need to go to the above-mentioned link. And then, go for a download. Once the software is downloaded, you can simply move to the next steps.
- Redragon Keyboard Color Change Software Link
- Just like other software, after you have downloaded the software for the Redragon keyboard, you have to install it. Go for the file that you have downloaded. And then, you have to search for the setup file added there. Once you find it, get into it, and then install the software following the rules and the right process.
- Now that the software is downloaded and installed, you need to launch the software. Go for the icon of the software and launch it.
- After launching the software, you have to settle for the option Light Box. Check this one and once you go for it, you have to select the option called Coastal. To get this option, firstly, check the dropdown menu. There, you will find an option called Coastal. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option, it will bring you a button called Basic Color. All you need is to go for that button first. It will help you to see the color picker so that you can pick up a color for your Redragon keyboard.
- Now that you have got the color picker, you will be able to pick up the color of your preferences. Check the color picker and settle for the color you desire. You might want to check the detailed menu in this case. For this, you have to go for the option “other.”
- Once you have picked your desired color, it’s time to save it. All you need is to search for the OK button. Once you find it, click on it and you are done! The changes are saved.
- There are also options for saving the color that you have set to a profile. In this way, you will be able to switch between different color schemes. And if you do this, you won’t need to think about the color codes again and again. Go for it if you want to switch between the color schemes often.
Color Changing of Individual Keys of Redragon Keyboard with Software
For changing the color of the individual keys on your RGB keyboard, follow the next steps-
- After going through the previous step, stop when you have picked a color that you prefer. This color will be given to the key you will select in the next step. Here, you need to go for the Pen Icon added there.
- This time, you have to click the keys that you want to transform. Click the particular key and then there will be a border of the color you have chosen around the key you want to transform.
- And then, all you need is to save the changes the way we have mentioned above! You are done, enjoy!
Color Changing of Redragon Keyboard
This method for changing the color of the Redragon keyboard doesn’t require any software. Here, all you need is to press some keys and it will do the job for you! Let’s check out how you can change the colors of your Redragon software.
- First of all, you have to click the FN key. At the same time, you have to click on the Right Arrow button on your keyboard. After you have clicked both of them, you can simply cycle between the colors that your keyboard already has set for you.
- The cycle will keep working unless you stop pressing the buttons. So, all you need is to keep pressing it. And once you get the right color of your preference, you can simply stop. And the color will be set as the Redragon keyboard color.
In this case, it’s important to remember that the range of colors is a lot. And so, if you miss a color that you like, the exact color will take a lot of time to pass by once again. So, as you need to cycle through thousands of colors, being said that, it is time-consuming too!
Color Changing for Individual Keys on Redragon Keyboard
Previously, we have mentioned how you can change the color of the whole keyboard. However, you might like to change the color for individual keys too. Let’s check how it works-
- First of all, once again, you have to go for FN. Here, with FN, you need to press Tilde (~). Get your fingers on these two buttons at first and then, press both of them twice in a row.
- After you have done it correctly, you will see that the keys Caps Lick, Scroll Lock, Win Lock, and Num Lock are flashings together. Once they start flashing, you will also see that the Tilde key will start showing the presently selected color.
- All you need here is to press FN and then Right Arrow just like before. The cycle will start working and you have to select the color you like as we have mentioned above. After selecting, you can move on to the next step.
- After this, you need to press the individual key that you want to change the color. And then, it’s time to save the settings. Press on FN and the Tilde keys together and you are done!
We have mentioned how you can simply change the color of your Redragon keyboard. No matter whether you want to change the appearance of the whole keyboard or an individual key, you can simply follow the two methods and do it at home!
I am a regular user of computer keyboards. For using keyboard face different kinds of problems and also solve it very easily. I love sharing knowledge about keyboards.