Changing the color of your keyboard is fun and you always love the colors. But not everybody knows the trick on how to change the color of your keyboard!
Gaming keyboards that have colors will make your game better for sure. Also, picking up the eye-soothing color will comfort you even when you are not playing. Don’t you want to know how to do it?
Steps to Change the Color of your Keyboard
No matter whether you are using a keyboard for your PC, Windows Laptop, or Mac; you can always bring changes to your desk by adding colors to your keyboard. Here, we will tell you how to change the color of your gaming keyboard and almost all other keyboards. Take a look!
Change the Color of PC Keyboard
You can anytime plan on changing the color of the keyboard of your Windows PC. Here’s how you can do it successfully!
- Firstly, you have to press the FN and C buttons of your keyboard together. With the help of pressing these two together, you will get the accessibility of the backlight colors. So, get your hands on your keyboard and press the FN + C keys together.
- Once you have pressed both of these buttons together, you will see the active colors. By default, some colors get activated after pressing these two buttons. The colors that will be active by default are White, Green, Blue, and Red colors.
With these colors, you might want to add some custom colors to them. In that case, always remember that you can add two custom colors to your BIOS System setup cycle if you want to customize it.
- In the step, you can simply settle for “Lighting” here. To get your hands on the option “Lighting”, you need to search for the left navigation sidebar. Get your hands on the mouse and go for it. Once you are there, you need to check the top right corner first. There, you will see an option called Keyboard. Select this one.
- When you have selected it, you will be able to see two different modes. The modes available here will be Animation and Static. Along with this, you will get to see an option called OFF. You can settle for Animation for automatic selection of the colors. On the other hand, you can settle for the option Static if you want to manually go for the colors. In this case, you will be able to assign the backlight of your keyboard.
- After selecting Static, you are free to adjust the backlight colors manually. You can go or the specific areas and select the colors that you prefer.
Change the Color of your Windows Laptop Keyboard
If you are using a laptop and you want to enjoy the benefits of a backlit keyboard in Windows, you can simply do it in a few easy steps. Check out how to change the color of your keyboard laptop here!
- Firstly, you need to open the app. Once the app is opened, you need to search for the option Set Keyboard Theme. When you get it, click on it. There will be some color options available for you in the options tab. Here, the Red, green, Pink, Black, Blue, or Gray colors will be available for you.
- Selecting them will help you get the colors on your keyboard. However, you might want to change the color of your keyboard with a specific source. In that case, you have to go for the app once again.
When you are there, you need to go for Set Keyboard Theme one more time, and then, search for the option My Image. When you get it, click on it, which will take you to your gallery. It might help you to go for Google Photos too.
- From there, you can enjoy it. On the other hand, some laptops come with the backlit keyboard feature already. In this case, all you need is to press FN and C together.
Change the Color of your Mac Keyboard
The colors of a keyboard can change the aura of your device. When different colors mean different things, you can check out ‘what do colors mean for mechanical keyboards’ here! Also, you need to go through some easy steps if you are a Mac user and you want to enjoy the color of your keyboard. Check out the steps and you can do it easily.
- First of all, you need to go to the Apple Menu. Search for it and click on the Apple Menu.
- Once you are in, you have to search for the option System Preference. It will be almost at the beginning of the list. Check it out and click on the System Preference tab.
- When you are already in the System Preference tab, you will see several options available before you. Go through all the options and search for the option Keyboard. Once you get the option Keyboard, click on it so that you can adjust the settings and change the color of your keyboard.
- When you have selected the option Keyboard, you will see other options available there. From the list, you need to choose the option Adjust Keyboard Brightness in Low Light. Once you click it, move to the next step.
- And now, all you need is to use this option for changing the backlight of your keyboard without any complication. It’s always an amazing option to settle for the color of the gaming gear you are having. It will offer you a contrasting look and give a vibrant outlook.
How to Change Your Keyboard Color On Laptop
Changing the color of your keyboard will bring out a different outlook. This won’t only look good but also will provide you with a better feeling. No matter whether you are gaming or you are just typing, keyboards with colors have different attractions- we don’t doubt that!