Using a Samsung Smart TV is cool and all but have you ever imagined adding up a wireless keyboard to make your streaming life upon the sky? Yes, today’s deal is how to connect a wireless keyboard to Samsung Smart TV! There you go!
Methods of Connecting Samsung Smart TV and Wireless Keyboard
If you are connecting your keyboard to the Samsung TV and your keyboard is wireless, you have two different options to settle for. Either you can simply get your hands on the USB dongle and use it for the connection. Or else you can go for Bluetooth for connecting the keyboard to the TV.
Connecting Wireless Keyboard to Samsung TV with a USB Dongle
If you want, you can use the USB dongle for creating an instant connection with the Samsung TV. Check out the steps for connecting it to the USB port of your TV.
- For this, first of all, get your hands on the USB Dongle of your keyboard. Make sure that the keyboard’s USB dongle is clean.
- Now, have a look at the USB port of your smart TV. Mostly, it is set at the rear part of your Smart TV. Once you find the USB port, all you need is to get the USB dongle into that port.
- When you are done, you have to switch on the keyboard now. Use the keyboard to know if it is working perfectly or not!
Connecting Wireless Keyboard to Samsung TV with Bluetooth
As we are dealing with the wireless Samsung Smart TV, you are lucky because you have Bluetooth. These technologies have made things wire-free and easy to connect. Let’s check out how to connect the Samsung Smart Wireless keyboard!
- To connect the keyboard via Bluetooth to your TV, firstly, you have to go through the keyboard and get your hands on the Bluetooth settings. As you are adding it via Bluetooth, it’s necessary to initiate the Bluetooth pairing.
- Now, it’s time to get a hold of your TV. Go through your Samsung Smart TV and launch it. Then, get your hands on the Setting of your Smart TV.
- Once you are on the Settings, you have to search for an option called General. Here, you will see several options coming up on the screen like Voice Interaction, System Manager Accessibility, etc. From those options, you have to search for External Device Manager. From here, you can get a look at the Bluetooth settings.
- When you have reached the External Device Manager, you will again see some options available like the Input Signal Plus, Game Mode, Input Device Manager, etc. And you have to go for the Input Device Manager.
- As you have selected the Input Device Manager, it will bring the entire Wireless device added as a list. From the list, you have to search for your keyboard. If you are adding your Logitech wireless keyboard to Samsung smart TV, search for the Logitech keyboard in the list. When you find it, all you need is to select the keyboard for the connection.
- After selecting the keyboard, you have to go through the options and select the option Pair. It will start paring the keyboard to your Samsung Smart TV. Well, your keyboard is not connected to your TV, enjoy streaming and working!
Samsung Smart TV Keyboard Shortcuts
Here are some shortcuts for the Samsung smart wireless keyboard for the TV! Know them and go for it! The shortcut is the best cut!
- To scroll the screen of your TV, you have to go for Page Up and Down on your keyboard.
- In the case of picking up the desired item, you have to press Enter just the way you do in computers.
- When you want to move across the TV, you can settle for the Arrows.
- In some cases, you might need to go to the previous screen. Here, you have to settle for the ESC button on your keyboard.
- Go for the Windows button on the keyboard if you want to change any settings of your TV or simply want to check the Settings options.
- On the other hand, you can take action with the F5-F12 buttons of your keyboard here too. For example, the F5 button of your keyboard is for the Home Screen here. Once you press it, the Smart TV will get back to the Home Screen of your TV.
- For the F6 button, you will get to see the Source Screen of your Samsung Smart TV. These buttons are made to make your job easier.
- When you want to see the Channel List, you can simply go for the F7 button.
- On the other hand, the Volume option is related to F9 and F10. One will turn the volume up and the other will make it low. Also, if you want to mute the Smart TV, you can simply press F8 which will turn off the sound.
- And here is the most important part, how do you change the channel in your Smart TV that’s connected to a wireless keyboard? Opt for the buttons F11 and F12. These are the buttons that will help you change the channels according to your preference!
We have discussed not only the two methods of connecting the wireless keyboard to your Samsung Smart TV but also mentioned the buttons to make the connection work. This sums up almost all the Samsung Smart TVs, so you are worry-free!
I am a regular user of computer keyboards. For using keyboard face different kinds of problems and also solve it very easily. I love sharing knowledge about keyboards.