No doubt, one of the best keyboards by ASUS, hands down, is the ASUS Transformer. From performance to quality, AMAZING!
But if you are a user, you already know that the keyboard stops working at times. Though it is rare you must know how to fix ASUS Transformer Keyboard not working issue! Do you want to know?
Methods of Fixing ASUS Transformer Keyboard
Get hold of these easy fixes for the ASUS Transformer keyboard; now, you don’t need to stop your work in the middle anymore!
Method 1: Restart ASUS
We don’t deny that we tell you to restart your device whenever you face any issues like this. But trust us, this works! Restarting the device helps to fix the small glitches and solves the problem right away.
Go through the Start Menu and press Restart. Once your ASUS is rebooted, 90% of the problems you were facing should have been solved already.
Method 2: Plug Off and In
Another way to solve the issue is to plug off the device and then plug it in. All you need is to go through the cable and plug it off. Keep the power supply off for a while. Wait for a minute or so. Then plug it in once again. It might solve the trouble.
Method 3: Remove the Battery
As you are using the Transformer keyboard by ASUS here, you can easily remove the battery of your device.
- First of all, you have to shut down the device and then take off the battery.
- Once you have removed the battery, you have to wait for a few seconds. After the waiting period, you can add the battery back to its place.
- Switch on the laptop and check if the ASUS Transformer Keyboard is working or not.
Method 4: Keyboard Driver Update
If the above-mentioned methods don’t work, and you see the ASUS Laptop keyboard not working can’t login issue, you need a keyboard driver update.
This mostly occurs for the outdated or damaged driver. You can go for both manual driver updates and automatic driver updates. Check both of these methods and pick one.
Manual Keyboard Driver Update
- To manually update the keyboard driver of the ASUS Transformer Keyboard, you have to get into the Official ASUS website first.
- On that Website, you have to search for the recent driver for the Transformer keyboard. Check the Windows OS along with the device model and certify that they are compatible.
- Once you find it, download the update and install it. However, you have to invest a good deal of time and energy in the process.
Automatic Keyboard Driver Update
To learn how to activate the keyboard on ASUS Transformer Book once again, you can also rely on automatic driver updates. For this, we rely on Driver Easy. You can go for both the FREE and PRO versions.
- First, you have to download Driver Easy and install it. Once you have installed it, run this one.
- You will see an option called “Scan Now” here. Press that one and scan the ASUS so that it can detect the problems regarding the drivers. Once the scanning is done, you have to search for the Keyboard option from the list of available updates.
- All you need is to go through that one and press Update for the Keyboard. And the correct version of the driver that will make the keyboard work again will be downloaded! Don’t forget to restart your ASUS so that the changes are saved appropriately.
FAQs on ASUST Transformer Keyboard
To force restart your ASUS Transformer, you have to go through the volume button along with the power button. Get hold of both of these buttons and keep holding them together for a while. A new menu will come on the screen and the ASUS Transformer will go through a hard reset procedure.
It will sound a bit funny if at times, shaking the keyboard can help you too! Yes, you have all the methods we have described above. But sometimes, the keys have dirt or debris stuck inside that you cannot remove with a brush. All you need is to hold it upside down and give it a few small shakes.
First, get into the Start Menu of your device and search Settings. Get into it and go for Ease of Access Icon. There, you will find an option called Keyboard. Press this one and you can turn off the filter keys here. Now, it’s time to restart the PC for saving changes and then turn on the Filter keys just like before once again. The reset is complete!
Fix Asus Keyboard Not Working Windows
Making the ASUS Transformer keyboard work fine is easy. And you cannot expect an electronic device to run for your whole life. There will be issues like this. But what you can do is get a grip on the easy fixes that can safeguard you when you are in a dilemma.
I am a regular user of computer keyboards. For using keyboard face different kinds of problems and also solve it very easily. I love sharing knowledge about keyboards.